How to monetize youtube channel after 10k views

 Monetize youtube channel after 10k views-

Friends, if you also make a video on YouTube, then you will know that the biggest problem problem nowadays on YouTube is that despite having a 10K view, they are not able to enable their monetization in many videos when I comment Going into the section I saw that many people have commented that my 10K views have been completed but I can not buy monetization. I have brought friends here. Some Possible Solution you'll probably serve you feedback on YouTube for the video option on your monetization and send us the screen shot with her |


Here's a complete way to tell you how to apply to YouTube. If you are appearing in the channel after applying, you have to send YouTube feedback.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें